Studio 22Rye, East Sussex, United Kingdom
About this listing
Studio 22 is a cosy, self contained annex with a double bedroom with ensuite shower room in central Rye.
You access the apartment along a hidden, cobbled alleyway, only minutes from the historic Landgate of Rye. Climb the stairs to your own private entrance and decked terrace, perfect spot for morning coffee or evening glass of wine.
You enter straight into a large, bright open plan living area, with a dining space, fully equipped kitchen and comfy seating.
- Narrow stairs (one foot at a time) lead down to the bedroom and ensuite.
- Open plan lounge, diner and kitchen with Freeview TV and Wifi
- Fully fitted kitchen with all you could need for holiday dining
- Downstairs double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Fluffy dressing gowns and towels provided
2 nights minimum stay
Short breaks are available from 2 nights. 7 nights from £325 (low season price)
Automatic discounts for 3 or more nights. Just enter the dates
Arrival time 15:00. Departure time 10:00
- Guests: 2
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Type: Studio
- Hair dryer
- There is no space for parking at Studio 22
- There are time limited parking bays close by and it is possible to pull up outside and unload luggage
- Plenty of car parks within Rye and the Market car park is only £2 a day
- Jack n Jill Stairs steep and narrow down to the bedroom
- No smoking or vaping
- No children allowed
- No pets allowed
Good location for the town.....pubs and eating out. Few minutes walk from railway station. Lovely, genuine people holding the keys. Very quiet secluded area, even the neighbours were pleasant. Stairs to the bedroom, a bit of an adventure at first but after a day or so no problem.
Excellent location Quiet Sun deck Nice big sunny room