Tackleway CottageHastings, East Sussex
About this listing
Tackleway Cottage a holiday home sleeping 5 only minutes from the iconic fishing huts in the seaside town of Hastings, East Sussex.
Tackleway cottage has been furnished with holidays in mind and the contemporary seaside feel hits the mark perfectly. You enter from the street, straight into the large lounge, the space is divided by the spiral staircase leading up to the bedrooms. Just inside the door is a seating area, a nice spot for reading the morning newspaper or your latest holiday novel. The far end of the lounge has a large corner sofa with plenty of scatter cushion’s and a good view of the wall mounted TV.
The spiral staircase leads up to two bedrooms, the rear bedroom with its double bed and views towards the rooftops of the Old Town and towards the sea. The second bedroom has bunk beds, with a single above and a double below, you can just glimpse the sea from this bedroom.
From the lounge you have another spiral staircase down to the kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is small but fully equipped with all the mod cons you require, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, electric oven and 3 gas ring hob. There is space in the middle for a table and chairs and you can comfortably fit 4 guests but the 5th may be a bit of a squeeze. A door leads out onto the private decked garden, which has inbuilt seating and a fabulous view over ‘The Stade’ and seascape. The modern bathroom, has a WC, handbasin, heated towel rail, bath with an overhead shower and curtain, so if you fancy that long, lazy holiday bath, there’s no excuse. Although there is no parking available with the cottage, you can pull up outside and unload and there is a Council car park 5 minutes from the property, with ample parking and the option of purchasing a weekly ticket.
Tackleway is the perfect seaside holiday cottage, with ample space for all the family, in the heart of the Hastings, East Sussex.
- Lounge with Wifi & Wall mounted TV
- Fully equipped kitchen, with 12 place setting dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Family bathroom, with bath, overhead shower, handbasin, heated towel rail & WC
- One double bedroom
- One bunk bedroom with single above and double below
- Private, decked enclosed garden with views of the sea
Short breaks available from 2 nights (minimum stay)
Arrival time 15:00 Departure time 10.00
- Guests: 5
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Type: Cottage
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- There is no parking available at Tackleway Cottage
- There are several council run car parks very close by and you can purchase a weekly ticket
- There is permit parking only outside the cottage but you can unload luggage
- Do not leave the car unattended or risk ticketing
- 1 mile from Hastings railway station a very pleasant walk
- No smoking